Bluehost is definitely the largest database in the market. Having almost 0% of the market shares and only sharing the rest of it to many other sources. However, many users wonder are the reasons why Bluehost is winning so many users in the market?
Let me tell you the truth. Since my start of blogging and many other business in the market. I use Bluehost as my first web hosting option. Since then, I have wasted so many time in handling all of their technical problems. If your website have not exceed a certain amount of users. Then you can still able to overcome it and save yourself from all problems.
10 years later, I figured, the rationale for the problem was due to the fact that Bluehost affiliate marketing team have a wonderful marketing campaign. They share USD75 per sales to a person who referred a client to them. If you calculate correctly, for the middle plan you choose for. You only have top YAS USD5.95*12 which means USD71.4, that means they are actually paying you more money than they will earn from the client you referred to them! Click out here for Bluehost.com affiliate programme.
So what's the trick here? The thing is that according to many research, the chances for users to change their web hosting option are deemed very low. That was because most of the people in the market do not have the sufficient skills to transfer the website from one web hosting to the other.
Which causes a lot of trouble and time required for such arrangement and as a result. No one is willing to do that.
SiteGround, on the other hand, provide a free website transfer for you and they welcome clients from switching to their business plan from the other competitors.
Founded in 2004 and has acquired to many positive comments all over the market. SiteGround do also provide the cloudflare CDN free arrangements.
- Premium support and is able to maintain all their clients request without any problem. Bluehost do not have a live tickets technical supports in their backend. All your requests has to be waited and route through their ticketing systems.
- CDN free. SiteGround provide a free CDN network and do not need you to waste time in arranging the settings in Cloudflare **. Which can take you insanely amount of time to do so for the technical settings.
- SiteGround CEO is Tneko Nikolov and has a very strong technical background compare to Bluehost founder.
- SiteGround have a 99.9996% annually uptime and 99.999% monthly uptime. Compared to Bluehost which do not even have the ability to sustain the 99.99% ability up time.
- SiteGround includes in-house super cacher and this super cacher has the ability for the seamless arrangement and sticking to the Bluehost.
- SiteGround come with the 5 free IPs autoinstaller while Bluehost do only have 1 IP arrangement. The problem is that if you do such arrangements in more websites, then SiteGround might diverse all your website into different IP zone. Which is extremely important if you do that for your private blog network.
- SiteGround is definitely running much faster than the other web hosting including Bluehost and for which Bluehost has a very little experience on the expensive side of things and people who's just want to start small and scale small using WordPress. SiteGround will definitely be a much more value for money choices.
- Both maintain the same 30 days refund guarantees.
Get start your web hosting business with discounted offer in SiteGround now!